Magid Glove & Safety is dedicated to keeping your hands protected from cuts and scratches caused by extensive exposure to sharp edges, blades and materials. Comfortable, lightweight and durable cut resistant gloves are critical to maintaining safety in any work environment, and Magid uses the most advanced technology, materials and innovative features to ensure protection.
Choose from a variety of materials, features and options, including:
• Work gloves knit from DuPont Kevlar® brand aramid fiber, offering excellent cut protection, durability and FR qualities
• Cut resistant gloves made from Honeywell Spectra® brand polyethylene fiber, particularly suited for food processing applications due to its high cut resistance and low linting properties
• Cool and comfortable cut resistant work gloves made from high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber
• Seamless machine knit gloves
for excellent dexterity
• Lightweight, breathable materials for maximum comfort
There is a wide range of cut resistant gloves designed to improve safety and performance in many different industries. Magid takes into consideration numerous factors in manufacturing and distributing a wide range of cut resistant work gloves, including the gloves’ stretching capabilities, rolling fibers and thickness. From there, we match gloves to specific industries and jobs, ensuring the perfect fit for any task.
Too many workers fail to wear the proper cut resistant gloves to keep their hands protected due to bulky fits and uncomfortable materials, which can delay productivity and present distractions to workers. At Magid, our goal is to provide comfortable cut resistant gloves with the durability, resistance and strength required to protect workers while still allowing for the precision and dexterity necessary to get the job done.
Kevlar® is a registered trademark of DuPont and Spectra® is a registered trademark of Honeywell.