The Ansell® Hylite® 47400 gloves combine the comfort of a cotton lining and the exceptional snag, puncture, abrasion, and cut resistance of a nitrile coating in a medium-duty glove. The glove is a better alternative to cotton, light-to medium-duty leather, and PVC. For extra comfort, Hylite features an interlock knit lining, generous sizing, and a contoured design. Hylite gloves outwear cotton up to 12 to 1, light leather 5 to 1, and PVC-coated gloves 3 to 1. These gloves are durable and machine washable. The Ansell Hylite 47400 gloves are perfect for assembly, inspection, light fabrication, shipping and receiving and medium-duty material handling.
- Cut resistant nitrile coated
- Better alternative to cotton, light to medium-duty leather and PVC
- Feature an interlock knit lining for extra comfort
- Durable and machine washable
- Perfect for assembly, inspection, light fabrication, shipping and receiving and medium-duty material handling