Ansell Sol-Vex 37-175 unsupported gloves are made of a high-performance nitrile compound which provides an outstanding combination of strength and chemical resistance. When exposed to aromatic and petroleum solvents, as well as caustics and animal fats, Sol-Vex gloves have proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene. These gloves won’t swell, weaken, or degrade, and they offer better protection against snags, punctures, abrasions, and cuts. Sol-Vex gloves do not promote contact dermatitis, and their component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact. These gloves are soft-lined for comfort and are powderless and sulfur free. The Ansell Sol-Vex 37-175 gloves are the perfect choice for chemical processing, food processing, automotive assembly and painting, metal fabrication, printing cleanup and electronics.
- High-performance Nitrile compound material
- Superior choice over rubber and neoprene
- Compliant with FDA regulations for food contact
- Powderless and sulfur free
- Soft lined for comfort
- Excellent choice for chemical processing, food processing, metal fabrication and electronics