The ErgoKneel 5050 HandyMat II is used to reduce knee trauma and decrease back stress. This kneeling handymat consists of heavy, resilient, closed-cell 1'' thick foam rubber that will not compress or absorb liquids, and is highly resistant to petroleum products. The 5050 safety matting is self-extinguishing, non-conductive and cleans with soap and water. The 5050 is designed for such kneeling conditions as cold hard steel, concrete, grating, and gravel, and are commonly used by tire stores, utility workers, petroleum production, telecommunication workers and manufacturers.
- Reduced knee trauma and back stress
- Constructed from closed-cell 1’’ thick foam rubber
- Will not compress, absorb liquids and resists petroleum products
- Washes with soap and water
- Non-conductive, self-extinguishing