Working in harsh environments with slick or oily surfaces requires additional safety measures. Fortunately, the North by Honeywell Servus XTP 75109 “Xtra Traction Performance” work boot is created with TDT, North's innovative Triple Density Technology, to withstand the organic chemical deterioration common in poultry and fish processing, as well as oil rigs, mining and general industrial applications. The flat sole design is made of a high traction compound, along with a self-cleaning outsole tread, providing the ultimate in slip resistance. The 75109 also offers seamless, waterproof comfort with its 3-stage molded construction: outsole compounds are formulated for excellent traction and long wear, while the Extended ribbed steel shank offers support, and the yellow midsole trimline marks the steel toe, which meets ASTM F2413-05 standards.
- XTP “Xtra Traction Performance” work boot
- Created with TDT™, North's innovative Triple Density Technology®
- Withstands the organic chemical deterioration common in poultry and fish processing, oil rigs, and mining
- Flat sole design features high traction compound
- Self-cleaning outsole tread
- Extended ribbed steel shank offers support and provide less leg fatigue
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards