North by Honeywell NorthFlex Light Task Plus 3 NFD16G Polyurethane Palm Coated Dyneema Gloves offer medium-weight cut resistance, a great compromise between mechanical protection and wearer comfort. The seamless Dyneema brand high performance polyethylene (HPPE) liner is up to 15 times stronger than steel (weight for weight) and outperforms aramid fibers in cut and abrasion resistance, featuring ANSI Cut Level 2 and EN388 Cut Level 3 ratings. North's Dyneema brand HPPE shell is stretchy and form fitting, allowing superior dexterity, and the PU coating provides exceptional abrasion resistance, but is light enough to ensure workers retain outstanding dexterity and tactility. The gray color hides dirt, making it a good choice for many tough and dirty applications, and the back of the glove is un-coated, for ventilation and comfort. The cuff over-stitching is color-coded by size to aid sorting after laundering, and complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing.
- Offers medium-weight cut resistance
- Dyneema brand high performance polyethylene (HPPE) knit liner is highly cut resistance
- ANSI Cut Level 2 and EN388 Cut Level 3 ratings
- Seamless, machine knit shell is stretchy and form fitting, allowing superior dexterity
- Polyurethane coating provides exceptional abrasion resistance
- Gray color hides dirt, making it a good choice for dirty applications Dyneema is a registered trademark of DSM