All lab coats feature snap front and pocket slits. No collar unless noted.
Tyvek® garments provide the best balance of protection, durability and comfort and the new comfort fit design provides added benefits such as:
- Greater range of movement while stretching and bending
- Improved mobility with more room throughout the back
- More tailored fit and better overall comfort
- Reinforcement in high stress areas for few blowouts
In addition, Tyvek® offers:
- An inherent barrier - not a laminate that can be easily scratched or compromised
- Complete range of protective garment styles
- Lightweight, low-linting and anti-static
This tough polyolefin material remains strong when wet or dry and is machine washable. Not liquid proof. White color. Recommended for protection against such non-hazardous materials as general dirt and grime, animal waste, sanding and grinding waste, spray paints, oil & grease, lubricants, fertilizer, sewage, as well hazardous materials, such as fertilizer, pesticides, asbestos, lead, chromium, berylium, mold, fiberglass, non-particles, carbon, radioactive particles, and isocyanate. Packages individually.