Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, importer, distributor and direct supplier of hand protection, protective clothing, first aid, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
A valued partner in safety to thousands of companies, Magid proudly offers its own signature Magid branded products as well as products from such top-quality brands as 3MTM, Ansell®, SHOWA Best® Glove, DuPontTM, MAPA®, Moldex®, MSA, North by Honeywell, Sperian, and many more.
Utilizing a state-of-the-art warehouse management system, Magid ships 95% of its orders within 24 hours of receipt from the world’s largest PPE inventory of over 40,000 items.
Magid Glove is currently searching for a Maintenance Mechanic in our Chicago office.
* Minimum 7 years experience fixing conveyor belts, repairing power equipment (forklift, power jacks, etc)
* Strong trouble shooting and leadership skills
* Ability to work under pressure and in a high pace manufacturing environment
* Work independently, but be a team player
* Valid Drivers license
* Must be able to work flexible hours
Magid offers excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits plan to include: generous profit sharing and 401K plans, Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical, dental and life insurance, business casual dress and more.
If you desire to work in a growing, financially stable company in a pleasant environment with opportunities for advancement submit your resume email@example.com. Please put MechMGWeb in the subject area.