Last Revised 8/23/2016
Magid Glove & Safety Manufacturing Co LLC takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Magid Glove & Safety Manufacturing Co LLC collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.magidglove.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to http://www.magidglove.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://www.magidglove.com
Magid Glove & Safety Manufacturing Co LLC
1300 Naperville Drive
Romeoville, IL 60446
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us by phone on 800 867-1083
If you feel that Magid is not following its stated information policy regarding personally identifiable information, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Magid Glove & Safety Manufacturing Co LLC collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected - What information do we collect and why?
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
Magid collects the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, we aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address and telephone number.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of www.magidglove.com, we notify consumers about updates to our Website and information is used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes. We do not sell any information that we collect to any outside firms or companies.
If you supply us with your email address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Information Recipients - Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent. With respect to Ad servers, we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Information Retention - How long is this information retained?
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.
Opt-In / Opt-Out
By opting to purchase an item from our site for the first time, the visitor must supply their email address and provide other personally identifiable information, shown above as optional. Their email address becomes part of their unique login credentials that allows them to view and maintain all of the personally identifiable information collected on our site. Until the visitor chooses to purchase items from our site we will not ask or retain (with the exception of contact requests) any of the optional information.
There is no explicit Opt-in/Opt-out mechanism on our site regarding personally identifiable information.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web Site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Our Web site uses the following cookies:
- name="*" value="*" domain="www.magidglove.com" path="*"
- name="*" value="*" domain="magidglove.com" path="*"
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at Magid Glove & Safety.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please send email to email@example.com or call us at 800.867.1083.