CHICAGO, IL, January 30, 2018 — Magid, a leading manufacturer and supplier of safety solutions and personal protective equipment (PPE), introduces the D-ROC® DX™ Technology DXG22 and DXG42 Polyurethane Palm Coated Work Gloves. Comfort is the biggest factor in getting workers to wear their gloves, so a glove that irritates spells disaster for compliance and safety. Magid’s® DXG22 and DXG42 Gloves are made with specially engineered yarn to make them light, strong and cool to the touch without the fiberglass or steel that can irritate workers’ skin.
- New DX™ Technology uses non-irritating strength-enhancing micro particles to achieve higher levels of cut protection without fiberglass or steel discomfort
- DX Technology engineered yarn delivers extreme comfort that is 20% lighter than a traditional HPPE of the same cut level
- DX Technology feels cool to the touch which keeps the wearer cool and comfortable while working
- Polyurethane palm coating maintains dexterity while delivering excellent grip
- High-visibility color enhances worker protection and ensures compliance
- Machine washable for longer service life
- Color-coded overcast acts as a visual aid for sizing and reduces fraying
- ANSI Level A3 Cut Resistance, ANSI Level 4 Abrasion Resistance, and ANSI Level 3 Puncture Resistance (DXG22)
- ANSI Level A4 Cut Resistance, ANSI Level 6 Abrasion Resistance, and ANSI Level 3 Puncture Resistance (DXG42)
Get the latest technology in rugged cut protection without irritation with Magid’s D-ROC DX Technology DXG22 and DXG42 Polyurethane Palm Coated Work Gloves!
As a PPE manufacturer with workers of our own, we understand your safety needs and the challenges you face. Our industry-leading experts and skilled manufacturing team, coupled with our worldwide network of suppliers, mean we source or develop everything you need to keep your workers safe at competitive prices. We answer your questions, conduct onsite assessments and tackle your toughest safety challenges - from customizing PPE to creating inventory management and distribution programs.
Magid is the only company that gives you this kind of true expertise and personalized service. We're a fourth-generation family-owned business and still growing strong - at Magid, safety isn't just a job, it's our legacy!
Contact us today at 800-444-8030 to learn more or visit www.magidglove.com.