Manufactured from a super high-density, 15-gauge high performance polyethylene blend, the Magid ChromaTek CT500 Multi-Color HPPE Work Gloves are the first-ever high performance polyethylene cut resistant work gloves available in multiple colors. These gloves really stand out over their white and gray predecessors - they increase worker visibility and are easy to spot during compliance checks. On top of their aesthetic appeal, ChromaTek CT500 Gloves feature seamless machine knit shells with more yarn filaments to deliver form-fitting, breathable comfort all day long, as well as ANSI Cut Level 2, ANSI Puncture Level 4 and ultra-high ANSI Abrasion Level 6 resistance. The black polyurethane palm coating channels away liquids and oils, ensuring added flexibility, dexterity and grip, especially compared to plastic and nitrite coatings. This combination of comfort, flexibility and protection means that workers can keep these gloves on when handling small parts or machinery, making ChromaTek CT500 Gloves perfect for appliance manufacturing, automotive assembly and metal fabrication applications.
- Only colored HPPE gloves available on the market
- HPPE shell contains more yarn filaments to deliver increased coolness and comfort
- Brighter colors increase worker visibility, darker ones hide dirt and grime
- PU palm coating provides great grip, even in wet and oily conditions
- ANSI Cut Level 2, ANSI Puncture Level 4 and ANSI Abrasion Level 6 resistance
- Winner of ISHN 2013 Readers' Choice Award for Hand Protection - Cut Resistance category