Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, distributor and importer of hand protection and safety products i.e. work gloves, fall protection, gas detection, reusable and disposable respirators, clean room, first aid and all other safety related products. Magid is a financially stable, growing and privately held business, which has provided safety solutions to thousands of companies since 1946.
The Controller will oversees the organization’s development and administration of the accounting systems, practices, controls and procedures that conform to acceptable accounting practices and reflect operating costs, and profitability. Prepares timely and comprehensive reports including analysis of financial data, statements, audits and the like covering sales, earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. Responsible for managing the Accounting Staff.
- Financial statement generation, monthly close, balance sheet reconciliation; prepare taxes for LLC/partnership: federal/state, sales/use. Manage staff: staff accountant, payroll, accounts payable. Manage audits: financial, erisa, tax. Conduct internal audits.
- BS Accounting
- 10 years progressive experience preferable in a mid-size manufacturing company
- Managerial and Leadership experience
- Self-motivated, able to act autonomously
- Comfortable working in a changing environment
- Excellent Excel skills
- AS400 experience a plus
Magid Glove & Safety offers excellent compensation that includes a share of the profits. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan to include: generous profit sharing and 401K plans, medical, dental and life insurance, and more. Magid Glove & Safety is an EEO employer with a drug-free environment.
Back to Careers page